Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Crazy Little Boy!

Cooper in all of his 1 year old glory!!!
Cooper turned 1 on the 18Th and I just can't seem to get it into my head that he is that old yet. He has grown so much in that year and has accomplished so much! A day before his birthday he walked all on his own and now he is walking like a pro, it amazes me that he can pick something up so quickly. He waves goodbye and says his version of Bye "BA" when he does it. He thinks that the Kitchen is the best room in the house because there are so many places to get in. I moved some of his sippy cups and other utensils into a drawer so he would play with them instead of pulling all the baggies out of their boxes but now all he wants to do is play in the drawer under the stove. Apparently it makes a really good seat, I turned around the other night and he was just sitting in it like that was a normal thing to do.

Explanation for the picture above- So... when I took him in to get his 1 year pictures done he had a completely different agenda. He wouldn't hold still at all and did pretty much whatever her wanted for like 20 minutes. In this one he was rolling all over the couch laughing at himself. The girl doing the pictures was probably totally annoyed with me because instead of doing something about it I just laughed. How could anyone be mad at that goofy face!


The tongue thing has been going on for a couple of weeks now. I don't really get it but it makes me smile when I see this picture. He is such a goofball.

Don't let this look fool you, he is just pretending for a moment to be a perfect little angel.

3 comments:

Sven & Trin said...

Hi Aubrey! Thank you for your sweet words. It looks like life is well on your end, too. And your son is so handsome!

Kristen said...

I love the tongue photo! What a sillyhead! And if the photographer girl was annoyed then she must not see a good photo when she sees it because that one of Cooper rolling around on the couch laughing is priceless!!!

Erick and Megan said...

Cute pictures! They get to be one too fast!