Saturday, November 20, 2010

9 Month Pictures

Cooper is already 10 months old but I am just getting around to posting his 9 month pictures. I know that I say it a lot but time really does go by so fast now that he is in our lives. These were taken like 2 days after he turned 9 months old, and I think that they are my favorite so far. He just did what he wanted the whole time and the lady just kept taking pictures, I was amazed they turned out so well because she only took like 10 minutes to shoot them.
I love that he is sitting so nice, like he holds still all the time! haha
This is one of his new favorite things to do. I have no idea where he picked it up but he will stand up and squat down just for fun.
I am always a distraction when someone is trying to get him to do anything. I think that we have one of these from every picture session.
My blonde haired, blue eyed boy!

1 comment:

endlessglowbyjessica said...

Aubrey, he is sooo stinkin' cute! And it's crazy how dark his hair started out, but I love the blonde and blue eyes! Hope all is well for you- it looks like it is! :)