Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh how I love my Cooper!

So I decided that I didn't have enough pictures of Cooper so I spent like an hour taking all of these. He let me know when he was done and had moved on. He is almost four months old now and I just can not even believe time can move this fast but I guess it does. I love to see how he changes everyday, grabbing his feet one day and giggling the next, I just hope that he doesn't grow up too fast.

This is the start of a smile, every time I went to take a picture he would stop smiling because he was way more interested in the camera than smiling for mom.
Just moving our arms around
This is just a really good one to show how much stinking hair he has. It never does what I want it to do but it is so cute that I just don't care.

I love this one because it looks like he is winking, and he is in his man hat. Bobby has a matching one, he can't wait till they can go out in public together wearing them!

This was the start of the angry face picures, he was not happy to be sitting in the basket. Oh and by the way this is the same basket that he was laying in for his week old pictures, he couldn't lay in it if he wanted to, he is way to big now.

1 comment:

DP said...

I think he is the cutest baby in the whole wide world!!