Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Three Wonderful Years!

This picture was taken on our Honeymoon, we will be celebrating our third anniversary on the 21st. It doesn't seem like it has been that long, in a good way. We have done so much together since we got married, we bought our first house, got our two puppies Lilo and Stitch, and most important we had Cooper! I don't know how it is possible but I love him more now than when we got married.

Cooper looking super cute in his hat


Just chilling after a bath.

almost a smile


2 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe it's been three years already! Congrats! I know what you mean about being more in love now. Creating a life together and seeing the man you married in the role of daddy changes everything, but in a really good way! Cooper is so cute! He is lucky to have such great parents!

Anonymous said...

I better not look at your blog for a while for it makes me BABY HUNGRY! He is adorable! Congrats!