Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beautiful Boy!

Here are some of the pictures from when Cooper was just a week old.

This was his first photo shoot, the poor kid wasn't all that happy about it but did his best. It took about four hours, but laughed a lot. While waiting to take a naked picture Cooper pooped in Bobby's hand, I was in tears with laughter. We found out that Cooper doesn't like to be naked and he doesn't sleep soundly enough to move him when he doesn't want to be moved. I am so glad that we had the chance to get them taken, the memories were well worth it all.

Oh to be able to sleep like that


The Happy Family!


All cozy






Beautiful blue eyes!




3 comments:

The Hodges said...

How adorable!! Aubrey he's so cute!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh he is so darling! And precious! It is such a miracle. And so amazing how fast they grow and how fast you forget how small they were. Congratulations on your new little bundle. I'm so glad you posted pictures!
What is your email and your address for future reference?
you can email me at
erickandmegan@yahoo.com

Erick and Megan said...

Sorry that last one that says Breya was actually me. I was signed into my family's account to post some pictures and forgot to change it!
Megan Bourne Johnson