Friday, January 22, 2010

Cooper is fianlly here!!!







So we came home yesterday and are so glad to be here. Four days in the hospital is just way to many. We went through about 15 hours of labor and then had to have a c-section so Monday was a very long day. We had Cooper at 6:18 that night, he was 7lbs and 12oz. He had to spend a couple of days in the NICU but everything is wonderful now and we couldn't be more excited to have him home. We actually survived our first night, if that is what you call it, and made it to the pediatrician's office on time. I will try to keep everyone posted as I get more pictures, I only have the ones from my camera so I know there are tons more out there.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

look at all that dark hair!! He's is so cute! Congratulations! Hope you are able to get some much needed rest at some point after that many hours in labor.

The Hodges said...

He's adorable! We had to have a c-section too. Hope all is going well. :)

Tami said...

Congrats! He is so cute. I hope that you have a good recovery, don't over do it.