Monday, March 25, 2013

There are monsters ON my bed

So Cooper got this idea that there were monsters on his bed, we have no idea where it came from but here are some pictures of all the random places that we found him sleeping.
 Most kids are afraid of their closets, ours goes in his to be safe and even closes the doors behind him so that nothing can get in.
 I just don't really understand why behind the bed was a good idea but what do I know.
 He moved his rug so he could lay in the middle of his room covered with a blanket.  I didn't know he was even under it until I saw his feet. 
I am pretty sure this is the first place I caught him, I had no idea where he was, it took me a while to find him.  It took us a few months to get him to stay in his bed all night.  He just makes me laugh.

No comments: