Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Playing Catch Up


Griffin arrived 3 weeks early on April 3rd, my delivery was amazing and we have all been doing really well.  I was supposed to work through the end of that week at my new job and only got one day but everything worked out great.  He has been a terrific baby and Cooper is an amazing big brother, I am so proud of him.  We took our family to get pictures done about 2 weeks after Griff was born and here are some of my favorites.



 Cooper was helping the photographer with the lighting and this what turned out
 He hadn't opened his eyes a whole lot so it was nice to get at least one picture of them.

 I know that babies don't really smile but I would swear this was a smile!
 This is his squishy grump face, Cooper had one that was very similar.

 We couldn't even help ourselves.
 Coop loves to wear these goggles that came with a tool kit he got for his birthday.  He wore them with a pair of rain boots the other day to the store with Bobby.
 Coop demanded that he hold his brother this day and once he had him he demanded that I take pictures, all I could do was laugh and grab the camera.
 Enjoying the nice weather we had

 Coop loves his brudder.

6 comments:

rachel garber said...

I can't believe you have TWO kids! And what's funnier - I grew up with a family that had two boys with the same name. Super cute.

Mandy said...

So happy for the update, thank you from this non-facebooker!! Love the pictures, your photo shoot once again turned out amazing!!

Unknown said...

He is adoreable! I am so happy for you guys. You can really see how happy Cooper is; my niece was like that for a few days when her brother came (about 5 yrs ago) and then said, "You can give him back now." Ha ha. They will always remain great friends! Congrats again! ;-)

The Hodges said...

He's beautiful Aubrey! :) We're so glad things went smoothly. Congratulations!

Erick and Megan said...

Ahhh! How did I miss that you were having another baby?!! I am so happy for you! Griffin is darling and how nice that he came a little bit early!! You probably thought I was so rude in my texts not even asking if you had your baby yet! Well, congratulations and both your boys are so sweet!

Bobrey and the Boys said...

I didn't think you were rude at all, and thank you